"Creating Healthy Lifestyles" is how I describe the synthesis of my professional offerings. It's been a curious collaboration of a lifetime of education, experience, passion, divergence, synchronicity, talent and hard work. A lifetime collage of offering Onsen Therapy, personal training, group yoga classes, Mexican yoga retreats, European cultural hiking adventures, Traveler's French classes, custom designed European Alps tours, Body Tuning Balance seminars. They all fit together in creating healthy lifestyles. They all share the same essence. They all share the same cord of one on one or small group, personalized, out of the box, unique, off the beaten path services. That's what I love doing!
It's my deep intent to help inspire a deeper, more content, full & healthy life.
Now as a "retired" person my energies have focused into the European Alps Hiking & Cultural Tours (group, private and self-guided) as well as personal training towards a greater functioning being.
Phone: (541) 815 0073
- About Hilloah
- Alps Hiking & Cultural Tours
- Chamonix Valley Exploration Tour
- Custom & Self Guided Tours ~ Your time, your way!
- Dolomite Alps Day Hikes Tour July 1-11, 2018
- La Vanoise Wildlife Tour—France
- Langa Wine Region—Italy
- Magical Corners of the Mont Blanc Massif
- Nice, Provence, Gorge du Verdon & Briancon
- Nice, Provence, Gorge du Verdon & Briancon 2019
- Parc du Queyras Wildflower Tour ~ June 21 – July 1, 2019
- Switzerland: Land of the Giants ~ August 2016
- The Magic Of Monte Bianco—Italy
- Venice, City of Mystery
- Parc du Queyras Wildflower Tour
- Switzerland: Land of the Giants
A Six-Day Walk Through the Alps, Inspired by Simone de Beauvoir
A lovely article on Simone de Beauvoir’s passion for hiking in the Alps. I’ve hiked the GR5 and the areas referred to in the article. “…. as Beauvoir put it, to think of nothing but “flowers and beasts and stony tracks and wide horizons, the pleasurable sensation of possessing legs and lungs and a stomach.” Enjoy!
Simone de Beauvoir started hiking in 1931, when she was in her early 20s and assigned to Marseille to teach secondary school. The feminist philosopher pursued hiking as intellectual enlightenment. In Provence, 77 years later, one writer retraces her steps.
Here’s the link to the entire article: