GET READY FOR JAW-DROPPING SCENERY!
July 1-11, 2014
- stay in comfortable hotels and pensiones
- private rooms – double occupancy
- transport during tour
- visit a new vista daily
- cultural sites along the way
- Venice & Belluno extension tours available
- can be designed to meet the difficulty needs of your group
The Dolomite Alps in Northern Italy differ from the rest of the Alps. These limestone giants offer an array of landscapes from elegant spires to sheer walls to giant peaks. The contrast of limestone with alpenrose, fields of wild flowers and evergreen forests makes one want to break out in a verse of “The Hills are Alive”!
Add incredible hospitality and scenic mountain hotels to the environment and it’s the best of all worlds. Just imagine hiking all day in the midst of some of the best scenery anywhere in the world and coming back to a hot shower, view room, Italian cuisine & wines and a good nights sleep. You’ll return home fit, rested and wanting to do it again!